Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cloudy Summer Day


Boy is it hot! I mean wow! We are reaching temps of over a hundred here which isn't common in my neck of the woods. What I wouldn't give for some nice, friendly clouds to help block the sun a bit and cool down the afternoons. And such is the theme of this post, based around the new Cumulonimbus Collection from [croire] which is only 75L this weekend! Highly detailed this little rain cloud comes with dangling rain droplets and an adorable lightening bolt charm. Rain or shine, it's a great piece of jewelry so ladies, hurry before the sale ends!


Speaking of sales, I worked my outfit around the necklace, wearing this lovely yet simple dress from Sticky Fingers which can be yours for only 125L during the Taste of SL event this week. Also adding to the look are the cute clogs I have on from Baby Monkey Shoes. These clogs come in eleven different colors and it's 45L for a pair during the sale event. So that's a great necklace, dress and shoes and still under 500L; wow! Remember though, the Cumulonimbus Collection is only on sale for this weekend. You get a lovely necklace and brooch!


Did you know Amacci is having a sale? Ladies you have until the 31st to rush over there and experience amazing discounts, like mind blowing! Whole fat packs for only 395L, every color! I'm wearing the style Tracy, a look I wanted before but couldn't afford; now I can at these prices! Save on the skin too ladies; I'm wearing the Cupcake Hunt prize from FACES Studios so nothing out of pocket there! A whole, beautiful style based on a lovely necklace, I feel like I can take on anything; even a little rain!

Dress - StickyFingers

Shoes - Baby Monkey Shoes

Necklace - [croire]

Earrings - Beauty Code

Hair - Amaaci

Skin - Faces Studios

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment