Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LoveCats - Moonlit


Oh wow, it's been a while eh! I haven't posted anything in over a year for a variety of reasons (both RL and SL) but I wanted to get back into blogging lightly for fun again. And what better way to start it off with LoveCats, a store I adore. This dress is a new mesh release called Moonlit.


This short mini dress comes in seven different colors; white, black, red, emerald green, magenta, deep purple and teal. I chose to showcase the white for this post because I love the ethereal feeling it has. And, if you're looking for a sexy yet elegant and modern wedding dress this is perfect for that. Not to mention, the dress comes with matching shoes and jewelry so every dress is already co-ordinated for you; just add hair! All for one very affordable price, only 500L.

An up close look as well, you can see the tiara and necklace that you get along with this dress from LoveCats; a great bargin for such quality! I'm wearing hair from [elikatira] that I nabbed during their closing sale (it may still be open as you read this though). You can make the lace mask I'm wearing yours by going to Belleza, it comes in a set with four white and four black masks, all tattoo layers.

Outfit (Dress, Shoes and Jewelry) - LoveCats

Nails - Candy Nails

Lip Piercing - Earthstones

Hair - [elikatira]

Lace Mask - Belleza

Skin - Al Vulo

0 comments:

Post a Comment