Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ice Skating Fun


Well the holidays might be over but I still keep finding more fun stuff. I had some free time in between working events for LoveCats so I decided to dress myself up and have a lil bit of fun in Second Life. Though granted, the dressing up is my favorite part! As usual, this outfit was put together with items that are mostly free.

It's a pretty simple outfit and probably doesn't make sense. I mean, I'm playing in the snow without a jacket! Let's just say I forgot it at home. Hehe But it makes it easier to show off my cool shirt from Prim & Pixel Paradise. It was free and it's unisex. The jeans are from Phoenix Rising, I wanted a dark color to go with the bright red ice skates from V Style and yes, they were also free.


As you can see I enjoyed my free time! I took these photos at Christmas Village (go visit!) and the ice skating was a blast. It's also where I found the polo shirt and many other great freebies. Antlers, boots, dresses, scarves; it's a lovely holiday experience for SL and I'm glad I visited. But more about the outfit, yes?


The look is finished off with free hair from Calico Ingmann Creations.  This is the male version called Lucian and in Ash, the female version is called Lucia and it doesn't have the hat. I thought the male hair mixed with the shirt, jeans and fingerless gloves gave this look a very casual hipster feel; almost Shane-esque (from The L Word). The skin is a Subscribe-o-Matic freebie from Laqroki and the eyes are available for free at Umedama Holic on the table. The necklace was free from Curious Kitties, part of their winter festival; a Christmas tree freebie.

All in all the only thing I paid for was the pants and I got them during the Phoenix Rising closing sale so they were only $25L.

Shirt - Prim & Pixel Paradise - FREE
Pants - Phoenix Rising (store closed)
Hair - Calico Ingmann Creations - FREE

Eyes - Umedama Holic - FREE

Gloves - sf design - FREE

Ice Skates - V Style - FREE

Skin - Laqroki - FREE (subscribe-o-matic)

Necklace - Curious Kitties - FREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment