Saturday, August 20, 2011

Evolve - Sarah


Time to dip into my closet again to see what we can find. Ah! I see Sarah, a beautiful dress from Evolve! This lovely beauty was recently put up for sale for 55L Thursdays and the staff was given it to wear. I was skeptical at first, it was a pretty white dress and meant styling around it. However the beauty of this piece inspired me to tackle the challenge head on and produce a look perfect for any runway. I kept simple, clean and tried to make sure the focus went on the dress and of course the lovely prim flower accent on it.


What I really enjoy about Sarah is how basic it is and yet insanely sexy. The dress has a simple split on left leg adding a bit drama to look. As I mentioned, I also enjoy the prim flower near the shoulder. It really elevates this dress to a classy level, along with the amazing texture. I wore a pair of white heels from ALEIDA which I actually purchased during their closing sale. When doing this blog I checked the LM to see if it had truly closed and it hadn't! However, these heels aren't available anymore so I imagine they are re-branding with new and amazing items.


Another ALEIDA item I picked up are the earrings you see me wearing. These hoops are very cool, made up of four hoops of different sizes and pearls at the ear. Speaking of pearls, my head piece is from Finesmith. Yes, it is part of a set but I only wanted to wear this piece to add drama to my hair, which is from Amacci; picked it up during their amazing sale recently! I'm wearing a Glam Affair skin, a darker tone than I usually sport to off set the white of dress and my darker hair.

Dress - Evolve

Shoes & Earrings - ALEIDA

Tiara & Nails - Finesmith

Hair - Amacci

Skin - Glam Affair

0 comments:

Post a Comment