Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spending the green on green


It took me a while to get this post set up. I've been so busy lately it's sad. Even when I do have downtime on SL I mainly spend it afk trying to do RL stuff or nap. It's hard! Sadly my blog has felt it the most, but I won't be giving it up! Just a little slower. But I did want to get this together, a lovely green outfit I put together. Now, I won't lie, I do not like the color green so I found it a challenge but when I saw these great pants from Legal Insanity I wanted to do something right. They're currently on sale 110L as part of the It's On Sale event and you have until the 7th to grab these up. They are unisex so men or women can wear them.


I'm also showing off a lovely pair of shoes from G Field. I honestly have been wanting to show them off since the Shoe Fair but I couldn't figure out an outfit for them. They're in olive and I don't own many items that mixed well with it. I thought they went well with this look because they added a nice bit of femininity to the jeans that are dark and have a skull print on them. G Field is a great store with tons of amazing times, when I saw them at the Shoe Fair I was excited! I own a few pair of their shoes and enjoy wearing them, usually with girlie looks...but now it's time to break the bounds!


Love my nails? So do I! They're from Finesmith and are their offering for 55L Thursday. Now I own quite a few of their nail colors but all with jewelry so this set was lovely. Solid, simple colors to go with almost any look. I do enjoy the fancier nails at Finesmith but sometimes you want something classy and simple. Bracelet is also from the same store ladies! Hair is a new style from Tokyo Girl, a great HUD controlled style. So you can switch the color with a simple click; saves space in your inventory! While you're shopping during 55L Thursday make sure to hit up Face Paint and you find the sexy star tattoos I have on.

Pants - Legal Insanity

Top - Sweeter Than Candy

Shoes - G Field

Bracelet & Nails - Finesmith

Necklace & Piercing - Phoebe's

Tattoos - Face Paint

Hair - Tokyo Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment