Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sensual Goth


Emergency blog! Gals, you need to head over to AngelsDemon Creations and grab this dress! One day sale, July 27th 2011, that's right today...you get this dress for 100L. Shut the front door! You know I love sales and this one can't be missed. This sexy, gothic dress is called Line and it's full and beautiful. Short in the front and flowing in the back, it's very Victorian with a modern edge that is just what the doctor called for. For only 100L you get a truly amazing outfit, highly detailed prim work great textures.


Because the dress was short in the front I wanted to pair it with a very sexy pair of boots. I went with this great pair by [Moxie]. Daring, straps and leather...rawr! They come in great colors as well, but I was drawn to the red pair. I love the style to these boots and the straps are such a great touch. If you know me, you know I get annoyed by shoes that have the RGB color stuff going on so a great pair of boots is always a plus in my eyes. No worry about recoloring, just re-size if need be.


Who is that beautiful girl? Why it's Sophi! And I'm sporting a beautiful new skin from (R E D) Mint, and when I say new I mean brand new! This one is hot and sexy with so many options and matching make up to pick up as well. Sexy, deep and rich this skin is very polished and would look amazing with many different styles. Hair is from D!va and it's free guys! It's the current group gift at the store for their 2nd anniversary so you get all the colors, I'm showcasing garnet.

Dress - AngelsDemon Creation - ($100L one day only sale)

Boots - [Moxie]

Hair - D!va - (FREE group gift)

Skin - (R E D) Mint

0 comments:

Post a Comment