Monday, July 4, 2011

LoveCats - Stars~n~Stripes


You can always count on LoveCats to provide you with great neko outfits for every occasion. We have a brand new 4th of July theme outfit called Stars-n-Stripes and also for sale are the ears and tail you see me wear. As you can see, this outfit is very sexy leaving only the national flag to protect your modesty. This not for the shy girls, this all out for those who want to show what they're made of. Uncle Sam look out!


Here you can see a full body shot, you can also see the shoes that come with this outfit. More of the tail as well, I love the red stars in the tail! You also get white star tattoos with this look which I, personally, will be using with other looks because I like tattoos and I like stars. That's the beauty of a LoveCats outfit. You get a full outfit but the piece are great to use for mix and matching.


And finally take a look at my beautiful mug. The bracelet comes with the outfit, by the way. The necklace is from Shade Designs, I picked it up as part of their 60L outfits for the 4th of July. The hair you see on my head actually comes with Stars-n-Stripes so you can wear it or switch it out for another style. But it's made perfectly to fit under the hat. Lip piercing is from Sour Pickles, it has dangly stars that are red, white and blue.

Outfit - LoveCats

Necklace - Shade Designs

Lip Piercing - Sour Pickles

Make-up & Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment