Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MEILING Couture - RL Fashion on SL


Have you ever seen a great outfit in a department store or on the runway and thought to yourself "I wish I could have that style on Second Life." Well now you can! Meiling Couturier has joined the grid to share her unique styles with the virtual world. Taking runway styles from flesh to pixel, here is your chance to have a bit of real world couture on your avatar. Today I'm showing you a lovely two piece outfit, a pink jacket with a long and flowing beige skirt.


Here you can see the skirt a bit better, you can see the details of the pleats and prim work of the flexi skirt. It moved when you walk, much like the real version would. The colors are also very soft and gentle, perfect for spring or a calm Sunday afternoon. I enjoy the feeling of wearing this knowing somewhere in the world another beautiful woman is also wearing this and it has even been seen on a real life runway. You find this and many other RL fashions on SL at MEILING Couture.


I added a lovely scarf I picked up from The Dressing Room Blue, a great spot to go for amazing discounts on quality items. My earrings and nails are from the one and only Finesmith. My hair is from Ali & Ali and you can find it for free if you head over to their store and participate in the bridal hunt. Amazing hair styles perfect for a bride or just a fan of Ali & Ali. The one I'm showing is Yahira and the flowers in the hair are color change, I made them pink to go with the outfit.

Outfit - MEILING Couture

Scarf - [glow] studio

Jewelry & Nails - Finesmith

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin - JeSyLiLo

0 comments:

Post a Comment