Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Casual in Kastle Rock Couture


So this look started from a funny story...well sort of. Working under Dolce Enderfield we had a meeting with the creator of Kastle Rock Couture, Spooky Mistwallow. I wanted to impress so I rushed over to this great store to pick out a great look though also was on a budget. Lucky for me the store is apart of 55L Thursdays and 60L weekend! I had wanted to stop by for 55L Thursday anyway so this was the perfect chance to have a mini shopping spree! This is the style I came up with and didn't break the bank either which is always a plus in my book.


I grabbed the Clarice tank top on sale for 55L and choose to go with purple because it's just a color I enjoy. For under 100L you get three colors; purple, gold and green. It is a lovely tank, a bit shimmery and quite sexy. It can easily be worn under a stylish jacket for a more upscale look or dressed down as I went. The jeans were 60L and came in a long option or capri all together. Added a sexy belt from +DV8+ to accent my well toned virtual abs and simple heels from fri.day.


Now! A nice extra is my hair! I got a notice about Maigcka having some new releases and usually I don't go rushing to shop for new items since it means money. But I saw the pictures and just couldn't resist. The style I have on is called Pix, I'm such a fan of pigtails. Best part is, the colors are now HUD controlled so I nabbed the fat pack and with one object and a HUD I can go anywhere in the color rainbow. Ans yes, those beautiful nails are from Finesmith, I just love the color and the design on them.

Outfit - Kastle Rock Couture

Belt - +DV8+

Shoes - fri.day

Collar - Red Mint

Bracelets - Acid & Mala

Earrings - Phoebe's

Tattoos - CoLLisions

Eyeshadow - Label Mode

Nails - Finesmith

Hair - Magicka

0 comments:

Post a Comment