Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunny Summer Day


When the sun is high and it gets hot people naturally either stay in or head out. And what better place to go than the beach or pool. Of course on SL we can't really feel and enjoy the cool feeling of the water but that doesn't mean we can't look amazing hot while there. K-Code has released an amazing series of bikinis. Each suit has two colors to it, as you can see in the picture. The colors mix perfectly and the pattern of the suit is great. It's not a simple bikini, you can tell effort was put into this design which is always great to see.


I'm not huge on swimsuits on SL since I don't really have time to do such things like relax and swim, I'm always working. But a model we need to keep a very full closet and if you're going to add a swimsuit to it, make it classy! The Sabrina line of swimsuits from K-Code are both sexy and stylish which is right up my alley! I also adorned my body with a new tattoo release from Urban Republic Co. because I needed some ink baby!


My beautiful hair, you say? Well it's a new release from [Me.] and it's called Kara. Lovely HUD controlled color change for main hair color and the highlights. I won't lie, I love seeing more hair stores with the HUD control; it saves so much space! I'm also wearing Aeron Zinfandel which you can find too at Dulce Secrets for only 75L, this lady loves sale prices!

Bikini - K-CODE

Jewelry - Finesmith

Tattoos - Urban Republic Co.

Hair - [Me.]

Skin - Dulce Secrets

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment