Thursday, February 10, 2011

55L Thursday - Body by Eve

I invite you to our VALENTINES DAY HUNT...
...Be my valentine....
The hunt is from 07.-14. February.
You ´ll find a gift in all of the shops at the Fashion Place.


Who loves hunts? Who loves sales? If you answered yes to either of those questions then keep reading! Today I'm reviewing this lovely silver heart necklace by Body by Eve. I paired it with the hunt prize from !Right, among other things. The necklace is available today for only 55L as apart of 55L Thursdays so now is your chance to rush and get it!


The dress itself itself is a lovely, passion filled red. Very low cut as well, great way to show off the goods to that special someone. It comes with a lovely prim skirt that is trimmed with adorable white hearts which match the white belt giving the dress a bit of layers. It's a very simple dress and sexy dress but the bit of accents really make it special.


Of course such a lovely dress needs great jewelry. When I first saw this necklace I got very excited, I love the shape of hearts and this piece is pretty much two doubled hearts on a silver chain. What I really like is the size of the hearts, they aren't tiny but also aren't huge. The perfect size to show up on avatar. Even better, the item is trans so guys you can also pick this up on 55L Thursday and give it to your lady friend as a surprise gift! Sneak over to Body by Eve and pick this up if you're looking for an inexpensive yet lovely V-day gift.


Oh no! The fashion police have caught up to me. It might be the hair from LoQ, but I can't help it! I find the heart antenna headband perfect for V-day. You know me, I always like to be unique and even a bit goofy and who said silly headbands weren't high fashion? They come attached to the hair by the way. The kiss tattoo on my cheek is from fore part of the My Cupid Hunt.

Well, while I'm in jail for crimes again couture, make sure to run by Body by Eve and pickup that great necklace while it's on sale for 55L Thursday, one day only hurry!

Outfit - !Right - FREE (Hunt prize)

Necklace - Body by Eve - 55L (part of 55L Thursday)

Earrings & Flower Ring - Finesmith

Heart Ring - The Lost

Shoes - Drakke

Hair - LoQ

Stockings - Angel Dessous

Kiss tattoo - fore - FREE (My Cupid Hunt)

Bangles - KISS THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment