Monday, February 14, 2011

Chic Limited - diavolicious


Visit Chic Limited NOW.

Welcome to my premier post for Chic Limited! This collection is a great way to get stylish designs for a great discount price. A very unique collection of styles brought to you, the fashion fans. Today, for Valentine's day, I'll be reviewing this great cupid inspired outfit by diavolicious.


Venus Chasseresse is an adorable outfit for V-day. The pale pink dress can be worn with or without the whole get up, a great chance to mix and match. The arrows give a great cupid feel to this look and the pose I'm using in this picture and the first one also came with the pack; great for posing!


I wore the totally V-day friendly hair from Lyrique with this cute cupid look as well as the Nina V-day skin from Glam Affair. Oh and that heart around my neck comes with the outfit and it's also animated; it beats! Who says I don't have a heart?

Outfit - diavolicious

Hair - Lyrique

Skin - Glam Affair

Shoes - Stiletto Moody - FREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment