Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Festive with SD Wears


Hello everyone! Today it's time for a look at SD Wears great fashions. I was given the privlage to review a few of their styles and it brought me great joy but I wondered how to best showcase the work. With it being so close to Valentines Day I decided to aim towards that with the main look. I'm wearing the Hold Me Tightly Sweater in pink along with Destroyed Blue Jeans, a very casual, simple yet clean look. You can see the detail and skill put into making each piece from the rips in the jeans to the prim hoodie.


To highlight the pink-ish red hues of the sweater and with following the theme of V-day, I went to *G Field* and did their hunt, picking up some great items. Among them these adorable shoes and the great heart shaped handbag. These and many great items are available until the 14th so hurry if you want in! Along with that I wore hair from Curious Kitties, free gift for members for V-day. The nom in my mouth came with a nail set at Candy Nails, free off their Lucky Letter board. Comes in pink, white and brown. Jewelry is of course from Finesmith.

 

I also got to showcase another outfit by SD Wears called Deathly Attraction, in gray. It's one of their newer releases and boy is it sexy. It has a great gothic feel to it that I love and goes so well with many different styles. I would have worn pigtails perhaps but I wanted to keep with the feel of V-day and wore this lovely red hair from Tameless.


And oh my god, before I go...take a look at these. Mind Bender Stockings; I LOVE the design on them! Maybe I don't shop for a lot of stockings but I have never seen any with such an interesting style to them. Must get all the styles!



Outfits - SD Wears

Shoes & Handbag - *G Field* - FREE (V-day hunt)

Jewelry - Finesmith

Om nom - Candy Nails - FREE (Lucky Letter board, comes with nails)

Hair (pic one) - Curious Kitties - FREE

Hair (pic two) - Tameless

0 comments:

Post a Comment