Thursday, June 16, 2011

House of Beningborough - Edina


House of Beningborough has many new releases on the plate for shoppers. One of them is this lovely style called Edina, I'm wearing it in pink leather. Now I am a huge fan of pink so this one was a must review for me. HoB is a lovely store filled with many designs in many colors, offering new releases often and also free outfits. Edina is one that I enjoyed because of it's simple yet adorable look. Now, I will add you can take this outfit in many directions but since it was pink I felt...well I wanted to take it in a more babygirl direction.


I wore a pair of shoes from G Field which actually matched very well to the color of the dress. Very girly ankle boots with laces, you can change the color of the laces which is is great though I usually keep them white. I have these in a few colors since I like them so much, actually. I bought them back in the day when I wore lots of babygirl stuff. Ah...this dress brings back so many memories!


The swirl you see on my head comes with the dress, I will add so you can easily see how this cute dress can be taken to a more high end level with such a dramatic shape. I wore hair from Vignette which is FREE, all the hair there is. All my jewelry if Finesmith, lovely pieces that are both high end and in this case, quite girly. I love how the flowers look with this style.

Outfit - House of Beningborough

Jewelry - Finesmith

Shoes - G Field

Hair - Vignette

Skin - Body by Eve

Eyes - Banana Banshee

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment