Saturday, June 25, 2011

SLC - Hot Summer


It's been a while guys! I haven't had a good ole SLC post in a while. But here we are again, celebrating the season with this great outfit called Hot Summer. It's totally sexy, sort of raunchy and only 60L, wow! For this weekend only you can have this look in three colors; red, black and white and only for 60L! I paired this look with a sexy wedge from Mary Jane Shoes, great for this hot weather and this totally hot outfit.


Don't be shy ladies, sometimes you need to let it out! Show the boys a little fun and enjoy the sun. This outfit comes with a sexy halter top, bootie shorts and a thong that you can see over the top of the shorts. It's simple, to the point and very summer. As a bonus, you get the bangles, sunglasses and belly piercing you see in the picture as well. So you're getting quite a bit for your buck, especially this weekend while the set is on sale for only 60L.


I wore a lovely and flowing style from Ali & Ali, it's uber flexi and looks great. I love the color and style with this look. It's almost as golden as the sun. My skin is from JeSyLiLo, I liked the red lipstick since it matched the outfit. If you like it then grab the LM and look for a skin called Yummy. Earrings and necklace are from Addiction Jewelry, I wanted something nice and simple yet very stylish to lay on my neck and the Journey set is perfect.

Outfit (with sunglasses, bracelets and piercing) - SLC

Shoes - Mary Jane Shoes

Necklace & Earrings - Addiction Jewelry

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin - JeSyLiLo

Nails - Finesmith

0 comments:

Post a Comment