Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Blues


It's Thursday and that means more 55L fun. I will say right now, I'm not in the best of moods. So forgive me if I don't seem wordy. I have yet to enjoy shopping through the sales but I do know that this dress from DK Designs is available. It's called Tracy and you can find it in white or blue. A very simple, short and sexy dress for a nice sale price.


I paired it with some great Finesmith jewelry that you can find during the hunt this month. Necklace, earrings and even the ring can be yours if your hunting skills are up to par. I love the blue and how it goes with the dress, though you can change the color of the gems for whatever outfit you have on. I personally enjoyed how the jewelry added a new dimension to the dress; plus I like flowers.


As you can see the back of this dress is very revealing so don't be modest ladies! It will show off your skin and have all eyes on you. The back of the necklace also has a flower on it which looks nice with this dress style. My skin is a lovely new release from JeSyLiLo, I am a fan of their brand and I like how subtle this tone is. Hair is by [Me.], full HUD control color change so no need to buy tones of colors! Has highlights as well.

Outfit - DK Designs

Jewelry - Finesmith

Hair - [Me.]

Skin - JeSyLiLo

Eyes - Banana Banshee

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment