Saturday, June 25, 2011

!Right - Tragedy


Love sales? Love sexy fashion? Then I present to you Tragedy from !Right and for this weekend only it's just 60L! It's been a while since I shared anything from !Right, have had a lot on my plate in SL and RL. Last week, this very day of the week my cat died in the real world. 15 years old. To me, that was a true tragedy and honestly I couldn't be on SL all weekend. I didn't want to be on at all this week either but I wanted to try and fulfill my commitments to other people. It's also why I didn't blog much last week. But I'm trying to stay up on things, guys! And part of that is sharing some amazing sales with you and the weekend is full of them.


Tragedy comes in three colors; purple, blue and black. It's a very sexy look, almost like a naughty school girl. I enjoy the two layer top look with the white and then black tank top. It has a sexy mini skirt with your thong showing, uh oh! It comes with the sunglasses, bracelets and even the stockings. The boots, however, are from Fierce Designs. Sexy new boots called Her Masters Boots.


To finish the look I wore a new skin from [Acide!], I love the tone and the smooth and calm look on the face. It also comes in darker shades! Hair is also brand new from [Me.] a great style that you can use a HUD that comes with it to change the color, highlights and even the headband! My collar is from ( R E D ) M I N T and is a great addition to this look. It is RLV compatible if you're into that sort of thing so have fun with it!

Outfit - !Right

Shoes - Fierce Designs

Collar - ( R E D ) M I N T

Hair - [Me.]

Skin - [Acide!]

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment