Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tase of SL - At the Zoo (part 1)


Fanfare around! This is my first weekend as an official Taste of SL blogger! I am a very happy Sophi! Now, of course I can't blog everything so I tried to work on looks mixing and matching to show off as much as possible. This is Week 50 of the event and the theme is At the Zoo so everything is wild, animal print or animal related. Lots of fun choices! I choose this outfit by Izzie's for this post because the second I saw it I knew I wanted to show it off. It is just..beautiful! And so classic with the colors as well.


You can wear this look without the bottom of the blouse and show off your middle if you like. It almost looks like a very cool work outfit this way if you style it correctly. I love the golden pants, the shine on them is lovely. I think they're my favorite part of this look, they have a nice animal print on them as well to keep with the theme. I wore some great shoes by PICHI that you can pick up yourself this weekend while they're on sale.


CoLLisions is also part of the event this week, offering a lovely pair of earrings. They're cute, a nice size and will be fun with a lot of looks so I would most certainly buy these while they're on sale. My hair is from EMO-tions, a new style you can pick up. I like the over the eye look personally, it's very playful and stylish. Necklace is from N@N@. I will also add that my animal eyes are available from Vogue Body Shop during the event for a sales price.

Outfit (comes with bracelets) - Izzie's - 120L

Shoes - PICHI - 75L

Earrings - CoLLisions - 35L

Eyes - Vogue Body Shop - 50L

Hair - EMO-tions

Necklace - N@N@

Skin - Dulce Secrets

0 comments:

Post a Comment