Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tase of SL - At the Zoo (part 2)


Another glimpse at some fun Taste of SL goodies. The theme of this week is At the Zoo so all the items are animal related, be it in print or with actual animals. Here we have a lovely dress from Divine, very simple and sexy this dress is ready to sop up your styling! This dress is very chic and I had fun playing with it, I tried to keep it simple but I do wish I had a hat to wear with it...for some reason I can see this with a large hat, ya know? But alas! However, I still think I was able to style this dress well.


It's very simple, a top and a skirt with a belt. However it's well made and has a very fun animal print. It's short but a nice length to wear. I like the belt, it's black so it matches the print nicely and opens up to great accessories of many colors. The skirt is prim and I enjoy the way it flairs off the body.


I am wearing the CoLLisons earrings that are on sale during the Taste of SL event. My glasses are from Purple Moon and are a lovely animal print, perfect for the dress. I wanted a very chic, simple and stylish hair so I went with this pulled back look from LoQ and I love the simple bun with it, great for a model!

Outfit - Divine - 100L

Earrings - CoLLisions - 35L

Eyes - Vogue Body Shop - 50L

Hair - LoQ

Necklace - LaGyo

Nails, Glasses, Bracelets - Purple Moon

Skin - Glam Affair

0 comments:

Post a Comment