Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shapely Sunday


Keeping it simple as I show off this amazing shape by Sophistishapes. I decided to not wear much at all to do it, but of course I wanted to cover up my goods. I wore a very simple body suit that can be yours during the Taste of SL event. It's from Shania's Sock Shop so if you want a cute outfit on sale this is for you. While I normally enjoy accessorizing this time it's very simple, but this is a lovely look to play with jewelry though!


Sophistishapes is a wonderful spot on Second Life is you're looking for unique, sexy and high quality shapes. I loved the hips on this, in modeling I usually have to have a skirt shape with small hips and boobs for dresses but I do loooove hips. And a shapely booty! I wore a skin from JeSiyLiLo, a new release for all. I do enjoy the tones they come in and the juicy looking lipstick.


As you can see a closer look at this great skin which is a great pairing with this shape. My hair is from Ali & Ali, I found the short look very sweet and normal looking. Not high fashion, more like real fashion! I felt almost like a sweet young girl with this look, and I like being adorable.

Shape - Sophistishapes

Bodysuit - (3*S) Shania's Sock Shop

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin - JeSyLiLO

0 comments:

Post a Comment