Monday, June 13, 2011

Vampire Couture


Okay so...maybe Sophi was in a mood. I wanted to think differently today so I took this amazing gown by Gelese Giano and changed it from high class to prom date from hell. I just wanted to go outside the box, take this dress to another level. Gore couture or vampire couture, an elegant gown with beautiful blood. This black dress is a one shoulder master piece but this is how it spoke to me, it cried out for this lovely pumping an exposed heart from AD Creations. You can't see the pumping in the pictures but this thing is amazing! Everyone who saw it loved it and since the dress is so beautiful and low cut it fit great.


Even without me taking the gown in this direction it is very sexy and revealing. The skirt has a poof at the hips then a trail in the back, exposing the front of your legs. You will also have your mid-section exposed and as I mentioned before it is very, very low cut. It also has a plunging neckline in the back so plenty of skin to see. I covered my legs a bit with these stockings from SD Wears and wore ankle boots from Mary Jane Shoes. You can also see the tassels this gown has, on the shoulder piece as well as from the skirt, they sway very beautifully when you walk. I love movement in an outfit.


You can of course opt out of the shoulder piece and change the look a bit. This shot gives a nice close up of the heart as well as my face. Skin and fangs are from 90 Degrees and my hair is a very new release from Beautiful Dirty Rich. If you peek in closer you can see the piercing set I got from the market place. I also like the bracelets from Acid & Mala Creations, I do enjoy black pearls! I wanted a simple yet elegant bracelet to go with the dress yet also the gothic look, the black pearls almost mimic the tassels so it's a pretty nice fit.

Dress - Gelese Giano

Shoes - Mary Jane Shoes

Heart - AD Creations

Bracelets - Acid & Mala Creations

Piercings - Chaos, Panic & Disorder

Hair - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Skin & Fangs - 90 Degrees

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment