Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Battle Fairy in Rose


Oh look, more pink! Now anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows that pink is my favorite color so when I saw this outfit I had to give it a review. This is Agrecion Rosada, a new outfit from Black Cat Bones. It's a lovely warrior look in a beautiful shade of pink. Battle ready femme fatale with an added twist, fairy wings! These lovely wings are a new release from Fancy Fairy, my favorite spot to pick up fantasy fae wings.


The outfit comes with top, scarf, pants, skirt piece, boots and the wrist guards as well as knives. The belt pattern is black wit pink skulls. Arm bands come with the package, every piece makes the look complete or you can mix and match with what you enjoy. The wings are the perfect shade to match the outfit and change the feel of the outfit. Who said fae had to be prissy and flower?


Skin is brand new from JeSyLiLO, I love the lipstick and pale tone to the skin. I wanted a hair that wouldn't be too girlie and still keep with the "battle ready" theme and also didn't clash with the scarf so I wore a short hair style from Boon that covered most of my face. Beautiful that I am, a warrior cannot worry about such things.

Outfit - Black Cat Bones - $25L THIS WEEK ONLY

Wings -Fancy Fairy

Hair - Boon

Skin - JeSyLiLO

Hair - PHRESH

0 comments:

Post a Comment