Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunflower Day


Summer is on it's way so let's get a bit light and happy! Today I'm showing you a look created by Noveen Benoir, it's called Beth and a lovely yellow dress with jeans option. I thought it was a nice way to signal the cold weather going away, at least in my part of the world.


This is the jean option you can wear, very casual and relaxed and the top still goes with it. Two looks in one, can't beat that. Wearing some lovely shoes by Nardcotix in orange, a very bright color for the warm weather. A good pair of shoes can go along way to make an outfit stand out more. I've enjoyed every pair of Nardcotix I've worn so far and I think you will too.


Showing off my orange nails from Finesmith, match the sexy shoes and feel very summer. Simple yet fresh pulled up hair style by Ali & Ali with great curls, girly yet stylish; love it! Please support these great designs by visiting the stores, pick up the look if you like it or find something else you might enjoy. All great shops worth checking out!

Outfit - Totally Random (didn't have a LM)

Shoes -Nardcotix

Hair -Ali & Ali

Nails - Finesmith

Eyes - PHRESH

0 comments:

Post a Comment