Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Precious - St. Patrick's Day


Do you have $10L? Then you can have an amazing dress! This green beauty is from My Precious and for a limited time only is only $10L. Really I shouldn't have to write anymore, that should be enough to have you guys at the store...but I will anyway to talk about this look a bit more. Just make sure this dress is in your inventory son!


Beautiful and simple, this look is a great sundress and perfect for the spring weather. If you're not looking for something oozing shamrocks then I'd suggest this type of look. The dress has a few on the top but not too many at all so you could totally get away with wearing this again after St. Patrick's Day.


And I get to wear this amazing shoes with it by Nardcotix. They come in a variety of color, each color choice is $950L. The green is part of the primary colors pack, get em all for only $5500. Totally HUD controlled, lets you change the skin tone and polish. A lovely heel, sexy but not too fancy so you can easily wear this casually or dress it up. With so many color options (primary, pastels and metallic) you can have a shoe for every outfit easily. This particular style is called MANA Edith.


My usual pale skin and red hair look for the holiday. What is new is this adorable monocle. I love it, picked it up from Tree House Treasures and it's great. Very festive and very unique. The earrings are from Earthstone, great shamrock shape. There is also a matching necklace and belly ring but I only picked up these.

Outfit - My Precious

Shoes - Nardcotix

Hair - Exile

Jewelry -Virtual Insanity

Earrings - Earthstone

Monocle - Tree House Treasures

Tattoo - Para Designs

Eyes - 90 Degrees

Skin - Heartsick

0 comments:

Post a Comment