Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's on Sale - Cilian'gel


Get ready for a time warp guys! Another amazing outfit is available to you via the It's on Sale event. You can own this retro outfit from Cilian'gel now and get it at an amazing price. This flapper style dress is a great addition for any woredrob because you never know when you'll need a period piece.

Cilian'gel 1920's Boutique offers 50% off on the classic set 'Cil No 1'
Experience the Roaring 20's wearing this sexy black flapper dress!

From March 7th till March 13th 2011 ONLY!

Original price 129 Lindens
After discount 64 Lindens


It's ironic, I needed this look a while back! I was modeling and the idea was for a 1920's jazz video and I went out and bought an outfit, jewelry, etc. Now the shoot never happened but man, I wish I knew about this store then! This dress is beautiful, simple yet totally screams roaring twenties. Lovely flapper-esque and it even has the hair flower to go with it! I dunno about you but I'm really feeling the retro look of this outfit. If you saw my last blog post you'll see there has been maybe a retro trend? Who knows..but what's old is new again!


I kept the look simple with black pumps and these amazing stockings from SD Wears, they make great stockings and always fun to wear. Jewelry set is from Donna Flora, perfect for the flapper look. Very simple bob hair cut in blond, I love wearing blond hair and feel it goes amazing with the dress.

Outfit - Cilian'gel \\\1920s/// Boutique

Stockings - SD Wears

Shoes - Urban Girl (closed)

Jewelry - Donna Flora

Hair - Sn@tch

0 comments:

Post a Comment