Friday, March 11, 2011

It's on Sale - MEB


MEB is offering this sexy outfit for the It's on Sale event. Weekend casual, great for a party and did I mention sexy? Sexy, sexy sexy! Love this look. Best part it's 50% off until the 13th so you need to hurry to nab this great discount. Remember to check out all of the lovely stores participating in the event by joining the in-world group.


 Did I mention I found this look sexy? The short skirt, the open top...it screams "naughty secretary" and I had a blast showing the look off. I'm always a fan of the plaid skirt, very Catholic school girl and really brings many ways to ware this look. MEB is such a great store and to offer Lorriane up for this sale event is great. Looks great bare legged or with stockings if you're a bit on the modest side.


See those shoes? Melusina Parkin was nice enough to include them WITH the outfit so you have a whole, polished look in on package. Just add hair and jewelry! I said look at the shoes not my bottom. :p


Great hair from Heart Softens, picked it up as a group gift. I do love being able to wear platinum blond every now and again and this one sided ponytail poof is fashion crazy! Like the lips? Special alpha layer from creates the parted lip look, showing off just a hint of teeth. Got it from Symphony Skins.


Outfit - MEB

Hair - Heart Softens

Make up - GLAM!

Parted lips - Symphony Skins

Jewelry - Eolande

0 comments:

Post a Comment