Thursday, March 17, 2011

LoveCats - Patty


Now as you hopefully know, LoveCats released a brand new outfit for St. Patrick's Day called Limerick for 2011, however, that doesn't discredit past themed releases either. Here I am to show you another great outfit for the holiday called Patty and boy is a good one!


Patty is more on the cute side while still managing to remain sexy and playful. I personally love the layered look and the different shades of green. The lace on the skirt is also a great touch adding femininity to the look. You also get the hat, ears and tails; all overflowing with the luck of the Irish! The hat has a nifty pot of gold on it with a rainbow coming out and the base of the tail even has a Leprechaun!


Now for me personally I love going nice and pale and mixing it with hair and green eyes, makes me feel a lil Irish ya know? The skin from Heartsick has green eyeshadow, just perfect! And I got my shoulder buddy and nom as well to finish the look along with great green jewelry. This look is a dream and screams shamrock pride!

Outfit - LoveCats

Hair - Analog Dog

Jewelry -Virtual Insanity

Nom & Shoulder Buddy - Nymph Couture

Tattoo - Para Designs

Eyes - 90 Degrees

Skin - Heartsick

0 comments:

Post a Comment