Friday, May 13, 2011

Beauty in Brown


Boy do I feel tired! But the show must go on. I prepared this post early in the day and here I am finishing it at night. But I just loved putting this outfit together, it took a lot of thought. I wanted to show case the Les Petits Details bag you see on me. It's called I Love Vintage and it's adorable! It's a new release and comes in six colors and you have a long version or one with a shorter strap. Of course my goal was to create a fully styled outfit to match the bag and thus, you have this chic look!


I grabbed an outfit from Phoenix Rising and ran with it, going brown to match the bag. Lots of different tones and shades in this look. It's always a bit harder to style an outfit based on an accessory and make it stand out but tons of fun and so much room for mixing and matching. The brown shoes you see are the I'm a Vintage Housewife style of shoe from Les Petits Details, another new release that comes in six colors to match the handbags.


Have you had enough Les Petits Details yet? I doubt it because I know I haven't! The angelic skin you see on me is a new release called Hana and I love it. It's very soft and subdued and I enjoy the pale tone against the brown. Hair is a brand new release from Me called Keelie, pick it up! One hair, one HUD and tons of options! Sunglasses are from Purple Moon, sexy giant leopard print, rawr!

Bag, Shoes & Skin - Les Petits Details

Outfit - Phoenix Rising

Sunglasses - Purple Moon

Hair - Me

Nails - Finesmith

0 comments:

Post a Comment