Saturday, May 21, 2011

Like a Virgin


To keep up this retro 80's vibe I seem to be one I'm going review this outfit, Like a Virgin. It's from Butterfly Effectz and I think it's so cool. I saw this a while back and wanted to blog it but never had the chance. I just couldn't think of the proper look and kept it on the back burner. But now that I'm in the right mood I think it's the perfect time! If you've been living under a rock for the last century, it's based on Madonna's iconic look from her Like a Virgin video in the 80's. I wore bracelets and nails from Virtual Insanity to add a bit of careless gaudy 80's flare to the look.


VERO MODERO has released some amazing new pumps and I think they work very well with this outfit. I love the detail on these on the back near the heel. Looks like angel wings, right? Perfect for a virgin bride. haha I'm a good girl, I swear! When you touch me I feel so shiny and new. These shoes come in a variety of colors so don't be afraid to shop around, the store is great so you'll find tons of outfits to match these beauties.


Wearing a new skin release from MAR Creative Studio here, I love the red lips with this outfit. A trashy 80's wedding dress with hooker red lips; classic! Also, you'll probably never see me in a wedding dress on the blog unless someone asks me to review it; I don't own any and I don't believe in virtual weddings. Heck,if I do get e-married maybe I should just be a rebel and wear this look! Necklace I grabbed on sale from ~Pepper~, I thought the hearts and keys were a great touch.

Outfit - Butterfly Effectz

Shoes - VERO MODERO

Necklace - Pepper

Bracelets & Nails - Virtual Insanity

Hair - Truth

Skin - MAR Creativity Studio

Eyes - [ROCKBERRY] - (FREE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment