Monday, May 30, 2011

Bit of Black and White


So I had this look laying around for a while. I wore it for a shift at +DV8+ and I enjoyed it so much I took some shots of it. I kept the shots around for a future blog post on a day I might be too busy to take new pictures; welcome to that day! For the summer time +DV8+ so they released a line of bikinis. Many bikinis in many colors! You'll have a lot of choices to pick through but they come in color packs so you'll get a lot of bang for your buck. I went white this day because I usually wear bright colors at the store, I wanted something mellow this time.


But just because this bikini is black and white in no way is it truly mellow. This is pure sexy! Of course I had to give you a back shot of this suit, you can see it covers the rump well enough. It's no string bikini. It's revealing but doesn't show too much so you should be safe across the grid. Added in a full body tattoo from Leti's Tattoos & Piercings.


As per usual, this whole look can be grabbed at +DV8+ save for the tattoos and nails from Virtual Insanity. The stockings and arm warmers were a past release and come in a fat pack of colors. Shoes, hair and collar are also available, I've worn the collar before for a past post. It's a rather nice one and a good accessory. You can't just wear a bikini ladies, remember to accessorize.

Everything - +DV8+

Lip Piercing - Phoebe's

Nails - Virtual Insanity

Eyes - sf designs

Tattoos - Leti's Tattoos & Piercings

0 comments:

Post a Comment