Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unicorn Fantasy


So my internet was down yesterday making me a very bored Sophi. So, once again, I am playing catch up! But I don't mind taking a day off every now and again, it just makes the next day that much better. Today I am reviewing Karina, a lovely dress from Blue Blood. I do love the items from this shop and I've been wanting to review them for a while, just...forgetfulness. I adore the fantasy feel of this design so I took the shoot in that direction with this fun unicorn!


I also enjoyed this since it was in my favorite color, pink. The patterns on it are very elegant and go around the skirt and up the back and front. You can wear it without the color if you wish, making it a bit more revealing. It's an outfit that gives quite a few options to play with; all you need to do is add shoes! And hair of course. I'm wearing Xena V2 from Beautiful Dirty Rich in black to add contrast to the white in the dress.


FACES Studios has a new skin called Anna out, very serene and lovely. It goes very well with this outfit, completely the peaceful fantasy look I wanted. The pink in the lips always goes very well with the pink in the dress so that is a great bonus. Earrings are from Collisions.

Outfit - Blue Blood

Earrings - Collisions

Skin - FACES Studios

Hair - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Eyes - perception eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment