Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zibska - Pierrette


So I love off the wall, cute and kooky stuff. So when I saw this great outfit from Zibska I just knew I wanted to show you guys. It's called Pierrette and it's an adorable outfit with a bit of a circus theme, bit harlequin eh? It's also a bit sexy too which is a lovely touch. The one shoulder look to the top really gives it a high fashion accent to it which I enjoy. This is certainly a high quality outfit and fun for anyone who enjoys being playful.


I'm getting a kick out of wearing the balloon pants. You can opt not to wear them or even wear the skirt option with this look...but c'mon! These pants are so cool! I don't think I own any other pants like these in my inventory. The bow belt is also utterly adorable. This outfit holds no punches, it is very bold and beautiful. The outfit also shows off a lot of my MONS skin I from The Dressing Room Blue.


My jewelry is also from Zibska, it's the Zaza Jewelry set. Now, you might think it's a bit fancy for this look but I think it mixes really well. Circus couture, ya know? A great part of this set is it comes with a color change HUD. I made it silver and the beads a red tone to match the outfit. Speaking of color change, the hat also changes color! Hair is from Vanity Hair, I love the wild yet stylish look to go with the design of the outfit.

Outfit & Jewelry - Zibska

Hair - Vanity Hair

Skin - MONS - (FREE)

Nails - Virtual Insanity

Eyes - Curious Kitties

0 comments:

Post a Comment