Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bikini Revolution


Now I'm going to be brutally honest; I don't wear much swimwear on Second Life. I'm usually always busy working and when I am free I have so many other amazing things to wear. Plus, I rarely to the virtual beach anyway. However, when approached to blog this brand of swimwear something popped out at me; prim straps. Now whenever I DO happen to wear swimwear it's pretty much a bottom and top and the straps of the drawn on top usually look crooked around the collar bone area of my avatar. No more, my friends!


The bikini line created by Bree Asadar, owner of Silver Dragon Designs, aims to solve this issue by adding in prim bikini straps. These create the perfect line along the collar bone with bright color and detail. The detail adds a world of difference to even the simplest of suits. Now, I'm not sure if this has been done before since I don't go bikini shopping often in world but to me, this is brand new.


I went rainbow because I like rainbows! I decked myself out with jewelry from both [glow] studios and Collisons and even a bangle from Candy Nails. However the nails you see on me are from MonS, great retro and rainbow feel. Ali & Ali hair on my head, feeling a little ginger today it seems, went with a short look to accentuate the summer feel. Wanted nice shots of color to mix with the bikini.

Bikini - Silver Dragon Designs

Earrings & Long Necklace - [glow] studios

Shorter Necklace - Collisons

Bangle - Candy Nails

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin - JeSyLiLO

Nails - MonS

0 comments:

Post a Comment