Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nurse Glee


First and foremost, I don't know anything about Glee! I don't watch the show at all and I have no desire to do so. However, the title of the post is about the outfit. It's called Candy Striper GLEE Tribute and it's from Fierce Designs. I don't know what about it makes it a Glee tribute...but yeah. Either way I do like the outfit. It's a sexy look and the colors are well done on it. I have a few nurse looks already but none like this so it's a great addition to my virtual closet!


The outfit also includes the socks and shoes or you could wear something you already own. It's a full outfit though, a great nurse look that is different than the usual "sexy nurse" look with the white and red. But this is still sexy, low cut and will show off your chest very well. The skirt is sort of short but it's cute and poofy as well. Beautiful fully sculpted sleeves add to the finished look, and of course you get the hat.


Wearing Finesmith nails as well as necklace, it's a fun piece I picked up during a sale. Earrings and bracelets are from Ear Candy. And of course the hair is from Curious Kitties, it's a very cute short do great to wear under this hat. Plus, I like the dark color of the hair and how it pops with this outfit.

Outfit - Fierce Designs

Earrings & Bracelets - Ear Candy

Necklace & Nails - Finesmith

Hair - Curious Kitties

0 comments:

Post a Comment