Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inspirational


Presenting The Josephine Baker dress by Lemania Indigo Designs! This gown can be yours for 100L as part of the LOW Event. It's a very interesting design daring and really a statement piece. So, I decided not to hold back and really push the envelope when styling this one. I found it the perfect chance to mix in some Finesmith as well!


I am wearing one of the inspiration collections, this one inspired by Shena Neox. These pieces are bold and speak out and show the creativity you can find at Finesmith. So far I have loved each one of the sets part of the inspiration line and this one is no different. It's always an honored to be featured on Second Life and to have a set of Finesmith jewelry made based on you is probably any model's dream.


Remember, this great dress is on sale guys do if you enjoy then pick up for the great price of 100L while you can. And head over to Finesmith for jewelry set and their other amazing works. Wearing a lovely skin by MunSpain, I wear this one quite often when I want a bronzed look.

Dress - Lemania Indigo Designs

Shoes - Friday

Jewelry - Finesmith

Skin - MunSpain

0 comments:

Post a Comment