Saturday, May 21, 2011

Retro in Purple


Girls just wanna have fun! So it's the weekend and after a lot of work I decided to shop a bit and I had fun! I went by Sweeter Than Candy and picked up this great outfit called Cyndi, it's their sale item for Taste of SL; this week is all about the 80's! Now I was a young girl during that era but I do remember some of it, loved the music and the styles are rocking. Plus, I liked the color and the quality of the design.


Like the shoes? Yeah, me too. They are from Maitreya and I am quite proud of them. These shoes cost over a grand and I treasure them because I'm pretty sure they're one of the most expensive items I own. Not to mention they were a gift. I love the color, it matches the outfit perfectly. Not to mention the style and textures great, they have a lovely satin feel. If you have the extra linden and love shoes I suggest investing in a pair of shoes form Maitreya.


Take a look at my newest Belleza skin that I got for free for being apart of their update group. It is called Akiko and for the 250L joining fee it's a nice group gift to get and more future ones! The hair I picked is from Raw House and I grabbed it on sale, yay me! I really like the straight black hair with this skin, has a sort of punkish Asian feel to it.

Outfit - Sweeter Than Candy

Shoes - Maitreya

Necklace - Elemental Earth Designs

Earrings & Piercing - Phoebe's

Left Bracelet - Earthstone

Right Bracelet - PlasticAcid

Hair - Raw House

Skin - Belleza - (FREE Group Gift)

Eyes - Banana Banshee

Nails - Finesmith

0 comments:

Post a Comment