Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mohna Lisa Couture - Aphrodite


So if you saw my other post of the fashion show video you might have seen this gown. It is Aphrodite, a brand new release from Mohna Lisa Couture. It debuted at the spring fashion show. I didn't get a chance to wear it but other lovely ladies did. Now here is my chance to slip into this amazing gown! I'm wearing it in silver but it also comes in red, black, pink and beige so you have many options. The hardest part is choosing a color, I suggest picking them all up because this dress is amazing. I endorse this dress purely because I think it's a work of art and feel lucky every time I wear it while modeling at Mohna Lisa Couture.


A lovely mixture of sensuality and high class, Aphrodite shows off a good bit of skin while not looking trashy at all. The cuts on this dress are place perfectly to scoop in the right places and stop before seeing too much. From the waist down it's a long, flowing gown. The material is gentle and very airy when you move, it offers a highly natural feel to the dress. The patterns on this piece are also lovely and will leave you and others gazing at it for hours.


There is also a shawl with the dress, it's a shimmery see-through material and the same material is used on the cuffs of the opera length gloves. From top to bottom, this is a lovely gown. Since it's so long it may be hard to see but I am wearing shoes from Mary Jane Shoes; the best place to get shoes to accent the looks from Mohna Lisa Couture. And I had to go with high quality jewelry from Finesmith.

Dress - Mohna Lisa Couture

Shoes - Mary Jane Shoes

Jewelry - Finesmith

Hair - fri.day

0 comments:

Post a Comment