Thursday, April 14, 2011

55L Thursday - Finesmith


Sale time guys! We're focusing on Finesmith, one of the best jewelry spots on Second Life! As usual, this Thursday you can pick up great items for only 55L and while you do so, make sure to take a peek at what Finesmith has to offer. Today you can pick up this great circle jewelry set for only 55L, wow!


I went for a bit of gothic ballarina style with this look. All the hair you see is by EMO-tions, I especially like this one called WOOT. The pose is with the hair and boy, sometimes I feel this way! All the stuff going on I just want to pull my hair out because no one will listen! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I do on SL but mixing RL in as well causes chaos. But it can be worth it when I get to wear such great outfits. This one is from Lushish Catz and is only 10L for April, it's a group gift. Comes with the fluffy dress or mini-dress option.


But back to the jewelry, this is one of the great things about this set; the necklace goes down the back. I know it's a simple idea but I still love seeing it on SL. You should be amazing both going and coming so give em something to look at girls! The circle design is continued in the back with the knot near the end. Finesmith always has high quality items and even their sale items never cease to amaze.


The arm warmers and socks are from +DV8+, I felt that with the boots from Mary Jane Shoes and hair styles the addition of the socks and arm warmers finished off the look I was going for. The darker skin from Style by Kira was the finishing touch needed...heck all I'm missing is a tiara!

Dress - Lushish Catz - ($10L group gift)

Arm warmers & Socks - +DV8+

Boots - Mary Jane Shoes

Jewelry - Finesmith

Hair - Emo-tions

Skin - Style by Kira

Eyes - perception eyes

Nails - RezIpsa Loc

0 comments:

Post a Comment