Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rock Me Amadeus - Easter


And the count down to Easter continues. This time it's a full on Playboy bunny look from Rock Me Amadeus. Sexy, fun and flirty this is a great lil bunny costume to hope around in. It also comes in a variety of colors; I choose black with pink since it looks quite seductive and I love pink. I think the pink adds a very flirty feel to this look.


To go with the pink in the bunny suit I wore pink shoes. These are from Republic and I picked them up during the closing sale. Only 40L for most things in the shop. Very great shoes and skins, you know me...if it's a sale, I have to check it out. I would suggest you hurry though, closing says don't last long guys!


Another sale item is my hair. It's from Battle Angel and you can pick it up as part of the It's on Sale event. Lots of colors to choose from, I tried to show you a few but there are many more options once you visit them. Layla is a new release from JeSyLiLO and it's perfect for Easter time with colorful eyeshadow and juicy yummy lips!

Outfit - Rock Me Amadeus - ($150L)

Shoes - Republic - (CLOSING SOON, HURRY!)

Hair - Battle Angel

Skin - JeSyLiLO

Eyes - sf design

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment