Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Spree Begins


Don't you just love hunts? Today I present to you Spring Spree, a great spring time hunt for you guys. Many different stores have join in with great prizes for you to find. Today I will show you the great items from Unique Clothing that you can find during the hunt. Great outfits for you to wear, mix and match and of course have fun.


I paired the outfits with jewelry from Eye Candy, a great store I like to visit since they always have sales going on. I'm a sale gal, as you should know, so anything on sale will catch my eye. And if it's well made it will take my money!


Do you enjoy the hair? It's by Red Mint. This is a brand new style that, as you can, comes in many colors with hair accessory option that can either be gold or silver; or you can turn it off. I really do love their hair and skins so expect to see more of their products! Hint, as I type this I'm wearing one of their skins...might be useful for a post tomorrow. hehe

Outfits - Unique Clothing

Jewelry - Ear Candy

Make-up - Fright Cosmetics

Hair - Red Mint

Nails (pic 1) - Finesmith

Nails (pic 2) - Candy Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment