Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Right and Ready for Easter


Following my Easter trend I have another post for you guys! This time it's a bit different than the traditional bunny look. This time it's spring casual, perfect for hanging out with friends, family or doing a fun Easter egg hunt. My outfit of choice is Kasandra which is on sale this week for 69L at !RIGHT. It comes in three colors; pink, blue and black. I went with pink since it's my favorite color and very spring time.


To Easter up this look I paired it with Summer Rose which is an Easter special you can pick up at artMEfashion. This is PERFECT for Easter and the rest of spring. The hat you see comes in four different colors; pink, blue, purple, and red. The red is a very pale one, by the way. The necklace also comes in the same four colors so you can mix and match. I have the pink set one to go with the outfit. The shoes are also available too and they texture change to match the rest of the pieces in the set.


You guys need a closer look at this new skin from Munspain called Allison. I'm wearing the one with freckles since I enjoy the natural look to it. Nails are from Virtual Insanity, new pastels for the season. Easy to wear and they look fantastic! I made sure to wear a short hair style that fit well under the hat, it's from EMO-tions.

Outfit - !RIGHT

Hat, Necklace, Shoes - artMEfashion

Jewelry - K&K

Hair - EMO-tions

Skin - Munspain

Eyes - sf design

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment