Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Curious Kitties - Sakura Evilia


I've got lots of Curious Kitties to show you as Easter comes this way. Of course, there are still amazing Sakura themed items to get your paws on. If you want something a bit darker then the Evilia set is for you. Boots, outfit, stockings and of course hats. This outfit has a very regal feel to it with a high color and long cape, a change from the happier nature of the light counter part. Despite being adorable and cute it has a very adult feel to it. Actually, when I saw the vendor pictures I didn't expect it to be like this, it's a whole different experience when you wear it.


Not long after this set was released hats came out too. I mean really, hats?! Curious Kitties never ceases to amaze me with the volume of products that come out. The one you see first is the kitty one, and of course I love cats so this is great! If you want the hats for your Plaid Angst dress instead, you can do it! If I am able to show it off I shall, fear not.


And of course, since it's Easter time I have to show you the bunny version of the hat. As much as I love kitties I hate to say it but...I think I like the bunny a bit better. I love the powerful pointed up ears and the detail to them. But let's face it, I love every product in the Curious Kitties store and will wear them no matter what. EVERYTHING you see on me is from there. Skin, hair, eyes, it's all *C:K* style.

Everything - Curious Kitties

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment