Sunday, April 24, 2011

SLC - Easter


Got more Easter bunny for you guys as we build up towards the big day! Another sexy bunny girl look, this time from SLC. The classic playboy bunny style with sexy fishnets, adorable ears and tails included. It comes in white, pink and black so you can pick which color you like best or pick them all up. Who said all bunnies had to be pastel and girlie.


Added full on sexy boots with this look. Mary Jane Shoes has many great styles in heels but it's always nice to find items like these. I usually find it difficult to find the perfect boot. Either they don't edit right or just look bulky. With the HUD control you can size these to fit perfectly and change the metal as well.


Went blond with Ali & Ali hair, I like the way it goes with the tone of the skin. This one is by Munspain, I wear it often when I work and I'm pretty sure I've shown you guys before...but it doesn't hurt to show you again. It's what I love about skins; you always need one!

Outfit - SLC

Shoes - Mary Jane Shoes

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin - Munspain

Eyes - perception eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment