Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[AE] Clothing Grand Opening


So a brand new store opened recently...well, a new name and start for an older store. [AE] Clothings is a spot to get affordable clothing with style. Very newbie friendly and even some things to pick up for the price savvy fashionista, they also have MM boards, lucky chairs and the whole nine yards. In my pictures I'll be showing a few of the great looks you can find there.


All the outfits in my pictures from are [AE] Clothing and also the skins and hair. You can pick up a bit of everything there so it's a one stop shop. The prices won't be over 100L unless it's a fat pack so your money can go a long way!


I added in these boots from AZOURY, I love to pick up their shoes when they go on sale. If you've been following me you know I do not like to spend a lot of money because...well I don't have it. Being a model doesn't pay the bills well so sales and shops like [AE] Clothing are godsends!


Nails are Virtual Insanity, love their stuff. The bracelets are from there too as well. I'll just point out, I like the top in this picture. One, of course, because it's pink and two I like the design. The [AE] Clothing is open guys so don't forget to stop by and pick up the opening gifts and hit the MM boards, shop around and enjoy!

Outfits - [AE] Clothing

Boots - AZOURY

Hair - [AE] Clothing

Skin - [AE] Clothing

Nails & Bracelets - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment