Friday, April 22, 2011

Scorching Fire


If you read my blog yesterday you might have noticed me raving about Red Mint and how I was wearing one of their skins as I wrote the post. Well, here it is guys! I was hanging out at Evolve wearing this gown named Fire along with the skin. Fire is on sale at the moment for $125L so if you enjoy it please pick it up. I love matching colors and still contrasting and the skin is perfect for this gown.


But guess what happened today! Nicki from Hot & Sparkling asked me to blog about this hair style. Well, begged actually; but it was cute! And how could I say no to her? It was just my luck it went great with the dress and the name of the hair style is Scorched, see a theme going on guys? Understand the title now? Haha. It's wild, crazy and very fashionable, it's a perfect accent to the red hot dress.


Enjoy a closer look at the skin, the lips are great. The texture is matted, very realistic to lipstick in the real world and something I don't see often on Second Life. Red Mint is truly top quality with such attention to detail and skilled work. I wore a necklace and earrings from Finesmith, the set is called Essence; nails are Finesmith as well! Had to have red nails with this gown, ya know.

Dress - Evolve

Jewelry - Finesmith

Bracelets - Fairytale

Hair - Hot & Sparkling

Skin - Red Mint

Eyes - sf design

0 comments:

Post a Comment