Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sassy Kitteh


Showing off some sassy fashion from...well Sassy! This outfit is called Glitter and it's in blue. Pair of sexy black pants with a blue glitter tube top to go with it. Great for the club or a night out, it's a very simple outfit that eats up accessories like a fat kid eats cake. I had a lot of fun mixing and matching and pulling together a great look.


I mainly mixed in LoveCats gear. The tail, boots and tattoos are from LoveCats. I work there so of course I adore the fashion there, plus I'm a kitten at heart so any chance to show off a sexy tail is a good moment for me. The claws on my hands are also from LoveCats as are the piercings on my face and the collar around my neck.


The skin and shape you see are from MunSpain, great look. I like the warm bronze tone to the lips. MysTique Salon has come out with great eyeliners and I wanted to show you it to you guys. I love the Egyptian look you get from it. I know it might be hard to see with the Ali & Ali hair but the whole look was a blast to put together. A little bit from here and a little bit from there all comes together to produce pure sexy!

Outfit - Sassy!

Tail, Boots, Tattoos, Piercings, Collar, Claws - LoveCats

Necklace - Virtual Insanity

Nails - RezIpsa Loc

Hair - Ali & Ali

Skin & Shape - MunSpain

Eyeliner - MysTique Salon

Eyes - Banana Banshee

0 comments:

Post a Comment