Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do You Have the Right Stuff?


Here I go again with another post on the weekends. It was a very lazy weekend indeed so I didn't get a post out on Saturday but I knew I had to do something for Sunday. I present to a great outfit from !Right and it can be yours this week, on sale for only $79L . This outfit is called Jackie and comes in three colors; brown, black and lilac. I decided to present the brown one since I rarely wear brown.


Jackie is a very simple yet sexy looked I paired with Mary Janes Shoes in a color to compliment it. I sort of like the stockings and how they end at the calf. Usually it annoys me when I see people wearing stockings and HUD controlled shoes meant to change to skin tone and then it looks odd with their stockings but this look works.. It's high up enough where you can wear pretty much any type of shoe with it, heels, boots, etc.


The lovely skin you see me in is a new release from Les Petits Details called Melissa. It's a very soft skin and I'm also wearing the matching shape. Crowing off the look is a great hair style from EMO-tions, love the color with the outfit. A nice short hair style as not to get in the way of the high neck of the shirt.

Outfit - Right

Shoes - Mary Jane Shoes

Jewelry - Ear Candy

Hair - EMO-tions

Skin - Les Petits Details

Eyes - Banana Banshee

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment