Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Butterfly Effectz - Easter


First I would like to say sorry for not posting recently. It was a busy holiday weekend plus I haven't been feeling all that well. I still am not at my best but I really can't slack off in my duties. I had a whole line up of Easter posts and I didn't get to finish them all but I will try to get them done, even if it's after the day. I'm doing Butterfly Effectz first because their Easter hunt items are still out and up for grabs.


This whole outfit can be nabbed by stopping by Butterfly Effectz and finding Easter eggs around the store. Shoes, dress, necklace; it's a great look. It's great throughout the spring season as well so don't feel limited to just wearing it for Easter. Of course it's my favorite color pink so I loved it even more.


I put on my Easter hair from Magika as well a cool hair accessory from Graffitiwear. The color I have on is free and the other colors are only $10L; great bargain! I finished the look with a skin from JeSyLiLo, I've worn it before as well. It's called Jiao and I really like how innocent and sweet it makes me look; perfect for the spring.

Outfit - Butterfly Effectz

Hair - Magika - (FREE Subscriber gift)

Hair Accessory - Graffitiwear - (FREE)

Skin - JeSyLiLo

Nails - Virtual Insanity

Eyes - perception eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment