Thursday, April 14, 2011

LoveCats - Lotus Fairy


Hey there everyone! Another blog post and this one with an interesting story. So if you keep up with my blog or know me then you'll know I am VERY busy on SL and almost always working. I had an event I needed to do for LoveCats and I needed to change ASAP. I didn't have much time to style either. One nice thing about many of the outfits from LoveCats you get everything in the pack so just pop it on and you're good to go save for hair and skin. I had just bought these amazing eyes from Curious Kitties, a store I am in love with so why not mix two of my favorite designers together? The eyes were perfect for this fae look.


I do love dressing as a fairy on SL. I also RPed as one before I got too busy. Lotus Fairy is one of my favorite outfits at LoveCats. Love the filigree wings, the ballet style boots and the great pattern on the flesh. I also love purple since it goes well with pink and reminds me of pink. JD Designs made this lovely set of fantasy styled swirl jewelry that really goes with the feel of this outfit. I've worn this outfit with Tameless Hair styles in brown and pink before but this time I went all purple!


Even down to the skin and eyes! These are purple jelly eyes from Curious Kitties. They are very mystical and deep and honestly, you might think it would be hard to find a look to go with them but when you do, it's worth it. I'm also wearing a matching purple jelly skin from Curious Kitties. It was the eyes that inspired me to pull this whole look together and the skin is the icing on the cake.

Outfit - LoveCats

Jewelry - JD Designs

Hair - Tameless Hair

Eyes & Skin - Curious Kitties

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment