Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Isabella in the Moonlight


A step away from the Easter theme we have a lovely gown from My Precious, a great store if you want to feel like a princess. This dressed is called Isabella, hence the title of the post. It's a lovely dress, slender around the hips with amazing lace details around the bust and the tail of the dress. I actually can't find many words to describe it well, it's just that...awesome! It also comes in other colors but I wanted to show off the white since it has a very angelic feel to it.


Here you can better see the bottom of the dress, how it spreads out in a mermaid tail fashion. More lace detailing at the bottom of it as well, matching the top half of the dress perfectly. I also showed off my nails from Finesmith if you look closer, I wear them quite often and this time they went well with the red AVA-Tare hair and showed up perfectly against the white dress.


More Finesmith for you, these great earrings. I really enjoy these earrings because of the way they sway and shine. I don't think I own jewelry that moves the way these earrings do, the Costa Rica earrings are an amazing addition to your jewelry box and come in different color options for whatever outfit you may have in mind. I wore the new Anna skin from Iren as well as eye lashes from glow studios for a nice dramatic look.

Dress - My Precious

Earrings & Nails - Finesmith

Necklace - Imagen

Hair - AVA-Tare

Skin - Iren

Eyes - perception eyes

Eyelashes - glow studios

0 comments:

Post a Comment